Thursday 17 September 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Thursday 17 September 2015)

 
Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel - This has been my treat this month after all, all I have been doing is spending my hard earned cash on getting ready to have my baby in January 2016. I have seen a lot of people using this product and it has certainly received rave reviews. I do not usually buy into any hype products but I just simply could not resist and I simply adore Chanel beauty products.
 
It pains me to say this, but yes the hype is all true. The product is simply beautiful. I have used it as a bronzer on its own without any contouring etc etc and it works just as well on its own or teamed with a blush. The colour is subtle and is versatile and would suit all skin types and has smooth velvet finish. Although it is a pricey product, for the amount you get and the amount you use, it works our as being value for money and one that I would definitely recommend for you to put on your Christmas / birthday list. Check this product out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig