Friday 4 September 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Monday 6 September 2015)



EyeCandy and Eyelashs by Invogue - I have just started to use eyelashes a lot more. I never used to be too interested as I found them too much of a faff and I was so worried that it would look a "bit much". I am not so sure what has changed, maybe the fact that a lot of the eyelashes only enhance you look rather than look like you should be on snog, married and avoid programme. 

Both sets of these eyelashes are easy to apply, even when you have limited time. Don't forget when you want to apply them, apply the glue and do not apply straight away and allow the glue to become tacky and then apply as it will stop them slipping around and becoming messy. In addition, you will see the glue is white, don't panic it will dry clear. 

The eyelashes are handmade with quality hair and most importantly they feel so comfortable for the whole day and in the end I had completely forgotten that I was wearing them until I went to take my make up off at the end of the day. 

If you have never used fake eyelashes, my suggestion is be brave buy a pack and give it a go! These lashes are available here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig