Monday 8 June 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Tuesday 9 June 2015)


iwhite instant teeth whitening 2 - I have never been one to teeth whitening because my teeth are quite white however, I have notice from my tea drinking this has started to have an impact on my tooth colour. If like me you are a bit lazy about doing things like this, actually this product is pretty good. You simply put in the mouth guard on for 20 minutes. 

The product states for instant results or up to eight shades whiter you can use this product five days in a row. In addition, it removes any stains you may have and provides a natural instant whitening effect. You do not need to worry about the size of the mouth guard as one size fits all, there is no mixing and each mouth guard provides the right amount of product. My favourite part of this product is that there is no mess!! 

For me, I did notice an improvement in the colour of my teeth and I simply popped this in whilst I was doing my hair and makeup so it did not take too much of my time out of my day. I would definitely purchase again and for £34.95 it is expensive but you do get 10 mouth guards so when you look at price per mouth guard it is value for money. You can purchase this product here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig