Saturday 13 June 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Sunday 14 June 2015)


Bourjois Colourband eyeshadow and liner (04 rose fauviste) - This shadow is currently one of my favourites, especially now we are in the Summer months. It is a beautiful rose gold colour which looks great on its own or it compliments other shadows so you can build it up for a more dramatic look.

One of the things that concerns me with shadow crayons is that they can be quite hard to apply and means you end up tugging at your eye lid. However, with this crayon you do not get that and I find applying it from the bullet initially and then using my finger (the heat is a great way of dispersing the product) the ideal way of using this product. There are many shades available so I would recommend you to have a look at the Bourjois counter to pick a colour that you feel is more appropriate to your colouring. One I would recommend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig