Sunday 7 June 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Monday 8 June 2015)

Insta Natural Advance Repair Scar Gel - I have many scars some quite serious from major operations I have had in the past especially on my legs. Now, the scars do not bother me and I acknowledge that some scars that others may have have a great impact on their confidence. So, I thought I would use the opportunity to try this out. I have been using it for around a month and it softens the look of the scar and takes away the redness and the inconsistent colour pigment that can evolve from scaring. I used this twice a day after I had a shower as part of my daily skin care routine. 

The ingredients within this product are powerful and work together to help restore your skin and to improve any signs of damage. There is no unpleasant odour and no unwanted residue. What I love most about Insta Natural is the information they provide you on the product it provides you with a wealth of information and allows you to make the decision as to whether this is the correct product or not. 

My recommendation if you have any surgical scars young or old, burns, dark spots of old acne scars I would give this a go. There is not really much effort in adding this to your daily routine. Buy this product here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig