Wednesday 6 May 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Wednesday 6 May 2015)

 
Bourjois Nude Sensation - I have been reading a lot of great reviews about this product over the past few weeks and felt that it was a product that I had to try. I am not really into heavy foundations and I do like my skin to look natural and this product is perfect and suits all of my needs. It is light, mousse consistency, easily blendable and gives a beautiful glow and even look. I know some people would potentially have an issue with this product being in a pot and you having to continually dip your fingers in, but I can move on from that. I simply dab it across my face and then use a damp beauty blender to blend it all in. I would highly recommend this product and at £10.00 it is simply a bargain. This product is available here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig