Tuesday 26 May 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Tuesday 26 May 2015)

 
Kiehls Ultra Facial Cleanser - I am not too sure where I have been, but I have never ever tried any products from the Kiehl's range. I know what you are all thinking "where has she been", so, I was pleased to find this sample product in my Selfridges exclusive box. I love a good cleanser and I do certainly get through them. I also do not have a favourite, I just tend to use whatever is available, so always willing to try anything new. Well, this certainly did not disappoint. When I first tried it, I was taken aback by the slight silicon feel of the product but once applied my concerns were soon forgotten. It gently lifted all my makeup and day's grime and left my face feeling smooth, clean and hydrated. I am not going to be checking out other products within this brand as it has definitely left me wanting more so well done Kiehls, great product! This cleanser is available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig