Thursday 14 May 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Thursday 14 May 2015)

 
Neal and Wolf Guard Heat Protection - I have never heard of this brand before but as a beauty blogger I am always willing and excited when I stumble across brands that I have never heard of or tried.
 
I always use heat protection spray, I am not really fussy about which brand just as long as I have a bottle in my stash. The product defends your hair from heat damage whilst the Meadow foam seed oil provides your hair with a glossy and smooth finish, it does this by retaining the moisture which you would otherwise lose during styling. I do like the product and it has done exactly what it says and left my hair feeling soft and hydrated which I love but, at £11.50 I am not sure whether it is really worth the money when there are other products on the high street. I must stress I do really like the product and the packaging oozes luxury but do I want all of that when all I want is for it to provide protection. I am definitely going to be looking at the other products in Neal and Wolf range which is available here.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig