Sunday 10 May 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Sunday 10 May 2015)


Nail HQ Strengthener / Cuticle Oil / Growth- As I typically do my own gel nails, I do find that although the look amazing when they are done, my nails need some serious prep work to ensure they remain as healthy as possible. Using these three products have been my saviour and have made my manicure last and look amazing for longer. 

The cuticle oil helped to provide hydration and additional moisture to my nail and cuticle oil. This oil is non greasy and softens dry skin. It contains Jojoba oil, Apricot Kernel oil, Beta-Carotene together with Vitamin E, A and D3. This has helped to prevent cracking and peeling. 

The growth nail treatment contains Biotin, Acqua-Biomin, Calcium, Vitamin A and D which aids with normalising nail growth. This treatment helps to provide moisture balance to have flexible nails and prevent brittleness and breakage. 

The strengthener provides an intensive treatment with complex of alpha hydroxyl acids, Keratin and Multi-fruit. This product has been simply amazing and has helped to strengthen my weak and soft nails and has helped to improve the growth.

I do think this is a brand to watch and I would highly recommend all three products as I believe you will find a use for them. These products are available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig