Sunday 10 May 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Monday 11 May 2015)


Creightons Volume Pro Shampoo and Conditioner - I have to say this is a brand I am loving at the moment and I think the brand definitely needs to start doing some bragging at the amazing products they have. 

I was asked to try these out and with my limp lifeless hair, I was excited to see whether it could provide body and bounce to my hair. These both retained the moisture and was not stripping at all. It did add extra texture and body which I simply loved. The products did not weigh my hair down and left it looking shiny and most importantly healthy. So, I think the team at Creightons need to give themselves a pat on their backs as what amazing products and for £1.99 you cannot really refuse to buy them. Both of these products are available here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig