Wednesday 29 April 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Wednesday 29 April 2015)

 
Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer - I have to confess I am currently going through a stage of trying out as many primers as I possibly can. There are some great ones available on the High Street and at a great price. I use a primer to just prepare my skin for my daily's makeup and feel it is a great start and it also ensures that my makeup stays on for the whole day.
 
I was in Boots the other day and I had not realised that Revlon had available a primer in their photoready collection. It has probably been available for some time I have just not noticed it.
 
I am really impressed by this product, it does not feel too silicon like and leaves my skin ready for the rest of my make up. I only use a small amount but it does feel my skin feeling incredibly smooth and soft, I almost feel like I do not need to apply any more make up. The product contains a slight pink hint, which assists with evening out the skin colour. I have to say, I think I prefer this product then to Benefit Porefessional, yes I said it.
 
I do believe when it comes to primer's no matter how many reviews you read, it is very much down to personal preferences. I am afraid to say that I would encourage you to try as many as possible before you make a decision on which one you prefer. This product costs £11.99 and is available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig