Wednesday 8 April 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Wednesday 8 April 2015)


L'Oreal Colour Riche Greige Amoureux (632) - Can I just say to L'Oreal bravo for the variety of lipstick shades they currently have available. But, I do have a tiny issue with L'Oreal lipsticks and that is the smell it is an acquired taste but I do overlook this as the lipsticks are beautiful. As L'Oreal are celebrating 30 years of their iconic lipsticks from this particular range they have produced a further fourteen new shades to the collection and boy, you will find it a struggle to decide which one to purchase. 

Griege Amoureux is a subtle pinkish / nude and as the saying goes "my lip colour but better". I shudder every time someone says that but in this case it is true. When I originally swatched it in the shop it did come across as quite glittery but actually once you have it on your lips it is very complimentary to your day look and you do not need to worry about looking like a disco ball. 

What can I say about the packaging, it is sleek and sophisticated and does not feel like you have just purchased a drug store product. And my additional love about the packaging there is a satisfactory "click" when the lid is on so there will be no worries about the lid escaping whilst it is in your handbag. 

My recommendation to you is to go and have a look at the counter and there will be a shade that you will fall for even if it is not the one that I am recommending to you. Check out the L'Oreal website for further details on the colours available. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig