Thursday 9 April 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Thursday 9 April 2015)


Aromatherapy Associates Hydrating Renewing Rose Cleanser - I have recently been trying to find a new cleanser as I have somehow ended up finishing two within a week of one another. I found this cleanser in my stash of samples and had completely forgotten that I had it. 

I adore Aromatherapy Associates bath oils and was excited to try the cleanser out. It is very gentle and definitely removed all the dirt and grime of the day. The cleanser is beautifully subtly rose scented which is not overwhelming. I was impressed, as the cleanser left my skin feeling fresh and bright. The cleanser contains Jojoba which cleanses your skin, rose which works to keep the skin looking radiant and healthy and geranium essential oil which balances your skin's natural oils.

The packaging as per Aromatherapy Associates is classy and simple which I just simply adore. This cleanser is available on the Aromatherapy Associates website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig