Thursday 2 April 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Sunday 5 April 2015)


Bourjois Universal Illuminating Powder - I have been sorting out my makeup collection recently and have been using some classic pieces that I had forgotten about. 

This is one of my favourite illuminating powders and it is a real classic, bearing in mind this is a classic product made by Bourjois. I love it under my eyes and I use it as a cheek highlighter when I wear minimal makeup. Its not too glittery but provides a subtle highlight to add definition to your face. This power is so versatile and suits all skin types. This is one product I think should be in your makeup bag. 

I do not need to say anything further about the packaging it is just beautiful. This product costs £9.99 and is available on the Boots website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig