Sunday 26 April 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Sunday 26 April 2015)


Bruzz (the most hygienic nail brush) - When I was asked to try this product out, I have to say that sadly I did jump at the chance. I regularly do my own gel manicure and when I soak them off I do like to give them a good scrub in preparation for the new gel nails. 

This amazing product was created by a beauty therapist and form cabin crew member for British Airways. Emma, was driven to develop  new kind of nail brush following years spent working with British Airways where meticulously clean nails were an essential part of the job and after dealing with lots of inferior brushes when trying to clean her cent's nails in her nail salon. 


This brush cleans the top, underside and tip of the nail in one simple action and the antibacterial bristles have vanilla extract contained on them which leaves your nails not only feeling healthy and smelling amazing. 

So, if you are like me and permanently have gel or acrylic nails I would highly recommend this product to be part of your manicure. I love the fact my nails feel so prepared for the new manicure. The additional factor what I love is that once you add a small amount of soap on to the bristles you don't get sprayed with the grime or soap like you would do with other brushes.


This product is attracting rave reviews on both Amazon and Boots and at £9.99 is a bit more pricey then other nail brushes but is definitely worth the money as a welcomed addition to my manicure preparation. The nail brush is available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig