Wednesday 1 April 2015

Daily Beauty Product (Wednesday 1 April 2015)


Helena Rubinstein Sun Powder - I really wish Helena Rubinstein products were more readily available as Helena and the brand really know how to make cosmetics and of course the Rubinstein brand is steeped in history.

This powder provides me with an amazing sun kissed glow and I use this dual purpose as a bronzer and some times as a blush, It is ideal for my skin type as it provides warmth without the muddy look and there is a hint of shimmer to assist with a beautiful glow. I am begging please Helena Rubinstein please make your products available they are simply amazing. Check out Helena Rubinstein for further detail on products. 

1 comment:

  1. That was amazing! You should check our বুলুফিলিন that is one of the most effective things you ever watched! This will blow your mind. Check it out now :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Templates from pipdig