Friday 10 April 2015

Daily Beauty Product (Friday 10 April 2015)


Insta Natural Youth Express Vitamin C Moisturiser - I have been looking for a new moisturiser for sometime. I am at the stage where I am too old for the youth moisturisers and too young for the anti-wrinkle creams so I do spend a lot of time looking at the skin care products when I go out shopping. So, I was intrigued to try this moisturiser out. The moisturiser is rich in vitamin C and has many antioxidants which are great for your skin. I have been using this product for over two weeks in the morning as at the moment I need a richer night cream but in the summer I definitely would be using this in the evening. A little goes a long way as on the first day, I did apply far to much and found it difficult to rub it, but by day two I learnt to just use a small amount. 

I am going to continue to use this product as it helps with my morning dry patches and is a great base for my daily makeup. It also leaves my skin looking fresh, smooth and bright and most importantly hydrated. 

Insta Natural have definitely thought the packaging through as it comes in a handy pump which I love because it means that it will remain hygienic and less messy. In addition there is great information about the product and the benefits clearly documented. This product is available on Amazon now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig