Saturday 7 February 2015

Why I have not been blogging.......

I am sorry I have not been blogging my daily beauty picks but some life stuff has got in the way this past week or so.

One thing I have not told you is that I am a military wife and it was that time yet again to move home. I have spent the last week moving my life from one end of the country and today is the first time I actually feel like my married quarter feels like home.

I love my husband and would do anything for him but sometimes it can be scary and lonely existence being military wife. Also with the constant fear of "are we moving again" is always in the fore front of my mind. So I hope you forgive me for my absence but I will be returning on Monday with my daily picks.

Love
Thesecretworldofabeautyblogger 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig