Wednesday 11 February 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Wednesday 12 February 2015)


So, as you previously know I am a military wife and I have just moved area with my husband. But, the joy of it is the fact I am surrounded by amazing shops. I was out exploring yesterday (my husband thought I was at the local recycling centre disposing of our moving rubbish) and happened to stumble on a Debenhams - I know the first week it is going to become expensive. 

The Chanel sales advisor in Debenhams was so helpful and knowledgeable about the products and new products that are due to be released. I ended up purchasing one of the new quads from the Summer collection (236 Tisse Fantaisie). I have to say I own many palettes but the colours in this quad are beautiful especially the fern green shade - I cannot wait to try these out. 

In addition, to my Chanel purchase I purchased two travel sizes from Urban Decay of the setting mist which I have heard so much about and can you believe it I have never tried the eye primer. The sales assistant in Urban Decay reassured me that I would no longer suffer with creases in my eye shadow, we shall see if she is right. 

All my purchases are from www.debenhams.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig