Thursday 12 February 2015

Daily Beauty Products (Thursday 12 February 2015)

New York Color Individual Eyes (945 Midtown Mauve)-The one good thing I have discovered with moving house is that I have rediscovered some hidden gems in my make up collection. This is one of them. I have to admit it when I go to Superdrug I often just walk past the New York Color counter without a second glance. However, I do recommend you to have a go on the eye shadow palettes. 
I thought the aubergine colour was ideal for this time of year and today I am wearing a subtle smoky eye perfect for day wear. I am not keen on the primer / illuminator in the palette but I can overlook these as the eye shadows are amazing. There is no fall out and they glide on easily over the eye without any "tugging" at your eye lid.

When you are next in Superdrug I would strongly recommend you having a look at the counter and at £3.99 it is worth a try. Check out www.superdrug.com or newyorkcolor.com for further details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig