Wednesday 25 February 2015

Daily Beauty Product (Wednesday 25 February 2015)


Liz Earle Botanical Shine Shampoo  - This is another product that came in either a Birchbox or Glossybox and I have not used. I am kicking myself as this is one of the few products that I am actually going to go and purchase the full size of. First of all, the smell is amazing and feels so luxious. 

The shampoo contains shea butter, vitamin and apple / orange extracts which means the shampoo gently cleans your hair without stripping it. It has left my hair feeling soft, shiny and smooth. I would highly recommend. I know it may sound expensive, but you need such a small amount it is worth it. In addition, you can get the travel size (the size shown in picture) for £5.00. Buy it now!!!!

Available at 200ml - £10.00 www.lizearle.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig