Thursday 26 February 2015

Daily Beauty Product (Saturday 28 February 2015)


Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray - I have been an avid user of Mac Fix + for a number of months. I know a lot of the beauty bloggers have been using this product for years and I am slow to jump on the band wagon. I bought this in the travel size as I do not always use a setting spray and I was not sure whether I was going to like it or not. 

This product states that it gives your makeup staying power and looks like you have just applied it which I have to agree. It did ensure my makeup stayed put all day and in the evening. 

Urban Decay have used temperature control technology which means that even when it is hot and humid or cold / windy your makeup will stay in place. 

I do think I would purchase again, but I will again buy in the travel size as I do not use enough of the product to really buy the bigger size. In addition, I will alternate using this with the Mac Fix + as I do love both of these products. 

I think that if you have never used a setting spray this is a great start to see whether you like it or not. This size costs £9.00 check out www.urbandecay.com for more details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig