Friday 13 February 2015

Daily Beauty Product (Friday 13 February 2015)


Mini Superdrug Haul - Ok, I think I am just finding excuses to go and spend some money. I tell my husband I am going out and exploring as I am new to the area. 

Whilst out "exploring" I stumbled upon a Superdrug so, I thought it would be rude not to have a look. I will review the products and show swatches on my website once I have given them a try. 

I purchased: 

  • Makeup revolution London Da de los Muertos eye shadow palette (£6.00 - makeuprevolutionstore.com)
  • Makeup revolution London Amazing Care Lipstick in Electric Love and Love Nude (£3.00 makeuprevolutionstore.com)
  • Sleek Highlighting Palette Precious Metals (£10.00 -sleekmakeup.com)
  • Sleek Eyebrow Stylist (£5.99 - sleekmakeup.com)
  • MUA Luxe Whipped Velvet Blush in Spry, Rococo and Ritzy (£3.00 - muastore.co.uk)
There are so many amazing products being released at the moment so stay tuned for reviews on each of the products.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig