Tuesday 6 January 2015

Daily Beauty Product (Wednesday 7 January 2015)

The Body Shop Absinthe Purifying Hand Cream 
I cannot describe just how sore my hands are at the moment, with the cold weather and central heating it is playing havoc with my skin. So, whilst in distress out shopping, my husband was kind enough to pop in to my local Body Shop and picked this hand cream up, I do think it was to shut me up as he was fed up with my moaning. The texture is thick and rich which I love this time of year as I want to feel the cream really working into my hands. I love that it leave my hands feeling smooth, moisturised and feeling fresh. I love the packaging as you can get all of the product out which is a bonus, this is a handbag must! This product costs £5.00 at www.thebodyshop.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig