Monday 12 January 2015

Daily Beauty Product (Monday 12 January 2015)

Soap and Glory Archery Brow Tint and Pencil - one end has a felt tip end which is ideal to fill in any gaps and to add fulness and the other side has a pencil which allows you to "sketch" the perfect shape. I have been using this product for around a month and I do like it, however, I do miss a setting gel and I have to use a seperate product to ensure my brows are set for the day.

The pencil comes in two shades one for brunettes and one for blondes, so the colour availability is limited. Soap and Glory have ensured this product is long lasting and contains vitamin E, Aloe vera and chamomile to protect the skin.

I just wish Soap and Glory you have a pencil end together with a gel on the other end which would be my ideal product.

Available at www.boots.com for £10.00 or www.soapandglory.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig