Friday 19 December 2014

Daily beauty products

Clarins Eclat Minute Instant Light adiance Boosting Complexion Base This is an an amazing lightweight base which gives you the perfect complexion all day. The product illuminates and corrects your skin tone to ensure that you have a flawless finish. It does not add glimmer, but a discreet glow - which I add, have received compliments about. In addition, it provides additional hydration and soothes your skin. I have to say after using this product for around a week, I have fallen in love with it. My skin looks amazing it has provided an excellent base for my day's makeup. I acknowledge that it is a bit more pricy then your usual high street illuminator, but you use such a small amount that the product is going to last me for a long time. The price is £26.00 available at www.clarins.co.uk

Clarins Eclat Minute Radiance Boosting Complex


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Templates from pipdig